Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_7_] Peter T[_7_] is offline

Default Why full path in the formula to an UDF function?

"hbj" wrote in message
Sorry Isabelle I could not express myself clearly enough. The point is: I
want to completely get rid of the full path in front of the function.
Because I have loaded the UDF, Excel should know that the function is in the
loaded UDF w/o explicitly insert the path. As far as I understand the
problem is how should I load the UDF in a way that Excel knows that its
instance is loaded and the full path name is not required.
Håkan

I don't think you've given us the complete picture. Is the UDF actually
working in formulas that contain an address to the addin, and not a case of
needing to update links?

Peter T