Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hbj hbj is offline

Default Why full path in the formula to an UDF function?

I have a project, which uses UDFs, running in several computers. When I open the file in computer 1, after I saved it in computer 2, the call to a formula in a cell is proceded by the full path to the UDF, where the full path points to the path in computer 2, where it was saved (Extremely clearly described;)).
E.g. ='C:\Users\HBJ\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns\HB JUDF.xlam'!MyFunc(xxx,yyy)

HBJUDF.xlam is located in a common directory (Dropbox) accessible from all computers.

How should I reference the UDF to prevent it to load into the local AddIns directory?

How can I prevent Excel from adding full path name to the function call?

Thank you in advance!
HÃ¥kan