Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Flavio Henrique da Silva Flavio Henrique da Silva is offline

Default line and points in xychart

Em quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2017 13:40:33 UTC-3, escreveu:
I don't know why you got this error. I have tested with points "quite near" without problems.

What version of Excel are you using?

What does your data actually look like? ("Quite near" isn't very descriptive.)

- Jon
http://peltiertech.com
_______

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 6:59:14 PM UTC-4, Flavio Henrique da Silva wrote:
Hi Jhon Peltier,
same problem of Fernando Cinquengrani at last message of him in this thread.
same problem of Fernando Cinquegrani:
the statement
Set myShape = myBuilder.ConvertToShape
is frequently in error when the
chart is very little (points quite near).
do you know why?
how can i obviate?
''http://www.prodomosua.it'

Jhon, I'll put the attached file in another forum if you wish, here I can not attach.
I have now sent you the file in an email.

COPY OF EMAIL
Excel Vba Shapes to Connect Points Charts

Hi, Jhon Peltier,
i sent to you sample file with macros in this email.
I could put it on the MR.ExcelForum if you wish

I want connect the point of chart XY to create a shape clone of chart of 2 ways, 1solid line shape and 1Outline Shape.

your code works with more simplex charts but no with my complex chart.
i need change your "Dim as Integer" to "Dim as Long" to works with more simplex.

i need change the location of "Next" before "ConverToShape" to final of code to avoid the problem of shape close before a correct moment.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/microsoft.public.excel.charting/nodes$20points%7Csort:relevance/microsoft.public.excel.charting/AgWMOIKU4Do/w1JYa3PIt5kJ

the chart (XY Scatter dots only) have 1series with very number of points with contiguous and non-contiguous points complex design.

Excel 2013 32bit Original - Win7.

please work with sample file logo if possible.

thank you very mutch.
Flavio Henrique.