NGOULD NGOULD is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Excel Help! Multiplication Formula With A Max And Min Value

Good afternoon everyone! :-)

I have been stuck trying to create a formula for my spreadsheet and was praying that someone could help me. I have spent hours on google searches trying to come up with this formula and I've had no luck.

Cell A11 = Maximum Commission

Cell A13 = Minimum Commission

Cell A9 = Commission Amount (%)

Cell I2 = Loan Amount

I am a lender and I am trying to create a formula that calculates the amount of commission I'll receive on a loan. I have a minimum and maximum commission that I receive as well.

I have tried the IF functions for maximum and minimum but I am having difficulty combining those functions into the same field.

I wanted a function that stated;

Loan amount * Commission Amount = Commission with a Max commission amount and minimum commission amount.

Can someone please help me out with this!?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!