Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default SQL help? group? anything?

So I'm starting to expand my 'data' knowledge into relational
databases and wondering if there's a google group out there similar
to you'se guys. the ones I've found are... inactive to say the least.

Similarly, if someone here could answer that'd be great -
how do I build a new field as a calculation of two other fields?

ex. I have fields Due Date and Completion Date, and I want to take
Due Date minus Completion Date (a negative result meaning completion
was past due).

If this is a worksheet datatable then just add a column and the
appropriate formula to calc the diff between the 2 dates...

=DueDate-CompletionDate

...assuming your fields have defined names that are
row-relative/col-absolute!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!