Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
William B. (Billby) William B. (Billby) is offline

Default Chart with double y-axis

Hi Dave, I checked out your jpeg and the Excelbanter blog.
What your are trying to achieve is quite complex for Excel.
A polar chart might do what you require but I couldn't find
any 'free' examples at that level of complexity...

The Excel 'Sparklines' charting mentioned elsewhere by Ben
is quite extensive but doesn't appear to have a direct
solution for your problem. Best of luck with your research
and eventual success in plotting it. WB.

On 27/09/2012 12:06 AM, DaveinVT wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I posted a jpeg of what I want to recreate (and
then play with a bit) in this tread he
http://www.excelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=447224

I guess I should have asked all my questions in one thread to keep it
all together...

----------------------------

William B. (Billby);1605870 Wrote:
Is this what you mean?
http://www.excelcharts.com/blog/the-...art-revisited/

Or perhaps one like this?
http://tinyurl.com/9zvdgnn

There are also plenty of third party product$ that can do what you
want.

Go to: http://images.google.com/advanced_image_search?hl=en
And enter the words: excel circular bar chart
Then if you see an image that looks interesting click
on it and visit the site where the image originated from.

Have fun,

William B.