Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinVT View Post
Hello,
I have 2 sets of data for the same variables. One set of data is shown in %, from 50%-100%. The other set of data is shown simply as values, from 0-25. Is there a way to combine these data sets onto one bar chart in order to compare the relative magnitude of the lines? In other words, can I make the y-axis show both 50%-100% AND the numbers 0-25 next to each other so that the minimum and maximum heights (0%-100% and 0-25) are equal and have the charts combine into one?
Thanks!
You can have a secondary Y axis meaning you'd have the %'s up the left side of the chart and the 0-25 values up the right side of the chart. Would that work for you?