Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Can I arrange tabs vertically in Excel (not horizontally)?

Have you tried using XL's built in "Sheet List"?

Right click on the small arrows to the left of the tabs.
This brings up a list of maybe 15 sheets, which you can expand to an
infinitely scrolling list of all the sheets in the WB.
--
HTH,

RD

"LinLin" wrote in message
I use a lot of tabs / worksheets in a spreadsheets and if I could view

them
vertically (ie on the RHS of the screen) I could fit more tabs in!

Is there anyway to change this?

Otherwise, how does everyone else work with a lot of tabs? The problem is
that when the tab name is too long, that also takes away the tab space at

the
bottom of the screen.
thanks everyone!