Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Publisher Lyn Publisher Lyn is offline

Default Can you print multiple worksheets double sided?

We publish an annual publication of detailed tables. Each section of the book
is created in a single Excel workbook - each page of the book is one Excel
sheet. We have tried selecting all sheets and formatting the printer to print
double sided, but each sheet still prints on a separate page. Also, when
trying to number the pages, you can select all sheets, select the first
number, but the same number shows up on all sheets. Is this a limitation of
Excel?