HanslEngel HanslEngel is offline
Junior Member

Default How to get Excel repair?

I have a very large excel 2007 file that will not open correctly lately. The file does eventually open after several minutes. When I make a change it takes about a minute to save. This just started to happen to this file last week. Before that it would open much quicker and changes would save right away. It is saved locally and a copy of the file I saved 3 months ago shows it at 58MB. There are no VB or macros. No added images or external databases. Is there a program (preferably free) that can fix this? It is like 60MB in size.