ruthhicks999 ruthhicks999 is offline
Junior Member

Default Linking a table in Excel 2013 to data from another spreadsheet

I am trying to redesign some reports along the lines as to what I had at a previous workplace. Can anyone help me work out how it was done.

The reports spreadsheet has a sheet called 'Outstanding Call Details' this contains a table. Each cell in that table has a reference in it that relates to another spreadsheet as follows

='S:\Folder level 1\Folder Level 2\Folder Level 3\[worksheet name.xlsx]Page 1'!E6

Some of the final rows in the table do show a series of 0's

I have been looking at external links and importing data but cannot see how this has been done or if there is a better way to do it.