Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Simple Charting Problem, Please

Hi William,

Am Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:15:40 +0800 schrieb William B. (Billby):

Over many years I've received more help from your contributions than anyone else's but in this case
clicking on your link from the mail message I received it in opened your page in my browser which
was interesting but didn't really help me learn how to make my own charts dynamic, hence my quest to
find our more.

first create dynamic range names. Then use them for the chart. You have
to write the book name with it's extentions in front of the name.
E.g. for the x values in my example
BloodPressure.xlsx!x_Values

Another way to make the chart dynamic:
Format your data as table and then create the chart.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10