Tslebyng224 Tslebyng224 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Briscoe View Post
I have just worked around a problem. It seems friendly to report my experience. I use Excel 2003 and most of my code is in PERSONAL.XLS. I had created a new sub, which is a renaming of another. I lost the plot and saved PERSONAL.XLS. When I opened Excel again, I got an "Out of Memory" dialog box. Throwing away a lot of redundant code did not help. I could run no code. I moved PERSONAL.XLS away from Application.StartupPath. I created an empty PERSONAL.XLS. (Save a dummy macro in Personal Macro Workbook.) Previously, I had copied Sub ExportAllComponents from somewhere. (Possibly <https://www.experts-exchange.com/art...1457/Automate- Exporting-all-Components-in-an-Excel-Project.html>) I used that code on my old PERSONAL.XLS. I imported the components, one at a time. I hit problems with the need to set Tools/References and to define types. Googling got me information to set references. When I had got a compilable file, my new PERSONAL.XLS was about 2MB. The old file was about 20MB. I have no notion what went wrong. -- Walter Briscoe
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.