randhawa_125 randhawa_125 is offline
Junior Member

Default Export Data on new Sheet with same Id of that column

First of all let me tell you all that i am totally new to Excel. I never used it before.. I am in a little trouble, so i need help of your guyz... Hope you guyz will help me.

My Problem is :

I have two columns "Sr.No" and "Previous Posting" as showing in the image 1 (Current Situation). Sr.No columns contains numbers in series and "Previous posting" contains all the posting details in the same column but in different rows..

Now i want to save all these posting details in a new sheet but not in a single column. Every posting detail should be in a new row with same Serial Number which belongs to that column, rather than all the posting record in a single column.

Results should be like as showing in image 2:

I hope you will understand my question and suggest me how to do this as i am totally new.
Attached Images