Hslebbng030 Hslebbng030 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ7 View Post
I've got a template I'm using (in Excel 2003) where I need to subtract two time-based fields from one another. (Seems simple enough). However... this is for use @ a small post production co., where the smallest unit of measure is not actually the more commonly referenced 'second', but rather - the 'frame' (generally at the rate of 24 or 30 frames per second). What I'd like to accomplish is this: a formula that takes the two timecodes and subtracts in from out... leaving me with a duration: EX: 01:11:27.03 - 01:11:23.20 = 00:00:03.13 (or 3 sec & 13 frames) thanks for your help. ~kj
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.