naggingmother

Default I need to learn how do do excel workbooks, how do I take an onlin.

I have an interview on Monday and need to learn how to create and manage an
excel workbook. I am a total novice where excel is concerned. I have looked
on the microsoft training website and whereas there seems to be a lot of
information on training, I can't appear to find how you begin one of these
courses. Please help!

http://www.mrexcel.com
http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html
http://www.decisionmodels.com/linkssites.htm
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?
q=group:*excel*

I have an interview on Monday and need to learn how to

create and manage an
excel workbook. I am a total novice where excel is

concerned. I have looked
on the microsoft training website and whereas there seems

to be a lot of
information on training, I can't appear to find how you

begin one of these
courses. Please help!
.

Debra Dalgleish

David McRitchie has a list of on-line Excel tutorials:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List