thebear

Default Cancelling shortcut ctrl-click which opens "Research" in Excel 200

How do I cancel the shortcut (ctrl click) to "Research"? It is giving me no
end of grief when manipulating my way through various windows in Excel.

(Word had a "keyboard" option on "customize" which allowed the change there.
I could find nothing similar in Excel. I would really like to get rid of it
entirely everywhere.)
--
bear