Dean

Default worksheet deleted

I have a an almost 3mb worksheet that has a password to modify there fore is
read only to all users but myself. It is on a network drive so all can view.
The other day i went to modify and the worksheet was blank the size was
14kb. Luckily i salvaged the file (novell). But am stumped as to what
happened. I tried to delete it again and it prompts for the password like it
should. I would like to not have heart failure agian....Any ideas on what
happened to my data?

thanks!
--
Dean
Tom Ogilvy

Some one could have opened it, saved it to another location (removes
password I believe). Renamed it to the original name, deleted the sheet,
save it, then copied it back over the original file. Excel level protection
works primarily within Excel.

Tom Ogilvy