deblee712

Default formula bar

How do I hide the formula bar so it doesn't show what I'm typing in each cell?
Norman Jones

Hi Deblee712,

Try:

Tools | Options | View | Uncheck Formula Bar option.

---
Regards,
Norman

"deblee712" wrote in message
How do I hide the formula bar so it doesn't show what I'm typing in each
cell?

Dave Peterson

or via a different menu:

View|formula bar

(alt-v,f is a pretty quick way to toggle it on/off.)

--

Dave Peterson
Norman Jones

Hi Dave,

View|formula bar
(alt-v,f is a pretty quick way to toggle it on/off.)

A much better solutiion!

---
Regards,
Norman