Nightwing

Default *.csv file wont load correctly

I recently upgraded from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003. Since then
I cannot read *.csv files correctly. The columns are not being correctly
shown all, the data is stuck on the same cell. That is to say all the data is
on the first column on each row.

If I rename the file as a *.txt and then load it then I get the import text
wizard and I can set the delimiter. But I cannot be doing that on all my
*.csv file there are thousands of them.

This happsns on all *.csv files.

Thanks in Advance
Matthew

Nightwing

Thanks for replying Frank...

Thats just it, none. I think that's the problem. I need to specify to Excel
to use such and such delimiter by default when it opens *.csv files. I just
cannot find out where I am supposed to specify this. There is the convert
tool but I don't what to use that everytime I open a *.csv file. Before our
migration It worked it Excel 2000, but it wasn't me who set it up and I'm not
a Excel guru.

Regards
Matthew