sythong

Default GET PIVOT DATA

Just upgarded Excel version.

In my previous version I had no trouble adding
cells displayed in the PT. Assuming I have cell A,B&C
inside the PT In D I just sum (+AI+B1+CI)

However the upgraded version does not allow me to
do this. Instead It starts with +GETPIVOTDAT(cell).
This is too long and I also have trouble copying
down because it seems to be hard coded only to
D1. Cell D2, D3 etc will show same formula as D1.

Tried to look up in Help but does not show how
I can "disable" this and use back the earlier formula.
This can be done but I have to manually type in the cell
reference instead of using the + key.

Please help