Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Lars

Default Where ARE the links Excel mentions

Hi group,

I often re-use good workbooks that need only minor modofication to fit
for a similar project.

One problem I have run into several times is when Excel gives me a
warning, on opening of a workbook, that there are links to other
workbooks that could be updated or not.

Is there a quick way to make Excel display the cells where those links
are, so that I can modify them?

Tia

Lars
Stockholm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Bill Manville

Try FINDLINK.XLA from http://www.OALtd.co.uk/mvp

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Lars

On Wed, 24 May 2006 00:49:34 +0100, Bill Manville
wrote:

Try FINDLINK.XLA from http://www.OALtd.co.uk/mvp

Terrific, Thank you Bill!

Lars