Jim Edwards

Default Calendar,Data valid. and "Save as Webpage"

Hi,
I tried for the first time to save a file as a web page. The sheet has a
calendar and simple code to add the calendae selection to the active cell. I
also have a data validation formula to change the list contents based on
another cell's input.
When I saved the file as a webpage (in anticipation of a upcoming work
project) the .html file was only a copy of the worksheet with no controls or
data validation. I tried again and added user interaction, but still only
the worksheet and nothing else.
Is it possible to save as webpage and keep it exactly like the .xls file and
if so, how do I do it?
Thanks, Jim