Shredder

Default Change row numbers

When I populate rows of cells with data in an Excel work sheet, the rows are
numbered sequentially beginning with 1. If I delete some of the rows, the
row numbers are deleted and the numbering of the remaining rows is no longer
sequential. How do I re-number the remaining rows sequentially?
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

Rows are ALWAYS numbered 1 to 65536 whether you delete some or insert some.
So the only thing I can imagine you're seeing is that you have some rows
hidden. Select all the cells & use Format/Rows/Unhide

Bob Umlas
Excel MVP