babyjjl

Default How do I unlock a document?

When I open Windows I can't type anything. I can't open a new document,
because it tells me that the document is locked.
Gord Dibben

This is an Excel news group.

If you can't type in Windows, you should visit a Windows news group.

If you're talking about Excel, please post back with a better explanation and
description of your problem and what you are trying to do.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP