jpt consulting

Default How can I close only 1 workbook when I have many open?

I'm using Excel 2003 on WindowsXP. If I have multiple workbooks open and
want to close only one, I get a box asking me if I want to close them all
("Yes to All"). I can't close only one, I have to close them all or none.
Wassup with that?
Peo Sjoblom

A third way would be to use Ctrl + F4

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
click on the lower X in the title bar or use 'File - close'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"jpt consulting" <jpt schrieb im