ucastores

Default how do i import a picture or drawing into an excel spreadsheet?

i am trying to import a scanned image that i have saved on my hard drive to
an excel spreadsheet. I keep getting an invalid format or goobledygook.
Any suggestions?
Frank Kabel

Hi
you could insert it via 'Insert - Object - From file'. But why do you
want to import a picture to Excel?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
i am trying to import a scanned image that i have saved on my hard

drive to
an excel spreadsheet. I keep getting an invalid format or

goobledygook.
Any suggestions?

ucastores

I am making a work sheet for my job and it requires drawings in addition to
specifications. i am still trying to get the file inserted, i have gotten to
where you said and it pops up as an icon and when i try to put it in the
worksheet it pops up in another window. so i'm lost again, lol

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
you could insert it via 'Insert - Object - From file'. But why do you
want to import a picture to Excel?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
i am trying to import a scanned image that i have saved on my hard

drive to
an excel spreadsheet. I keep getting an invalid format or

goobledygook.
Any suggestions?

Frank Kabel

Hi
sorry. Try
'Insert - Graphic - From file'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
you could insert it via 'Insert - Object - From file'. But why do

you
want to import a picture to Excel?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag

i am trying to import a scanned image that i have saved on my

hard
drive to
an excel spreadsheet. I keep getting an invalid format or

goobledygook.
Any suggestions?

ucastores

no graphic, just object and picture. i'm stil working on it unsuccessfully.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
sorry. Try
'Insert - Graphic - From file'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
you could insert it via 'Insert - Object - From file'. But why do

you
want to import a picture to Excel?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag

i am trying to import a scanned image that i have saved on my

hard
drive to
an excel spreadsheet. I keep getting an invalid format or
goobledygook.
Any suggestions?

Dave Peterson

Frank speaks German and tries to translate those menu captions to English.
(Sometimes, he's exact. Sometimes, he's close.)

Try: Insert|picture

ucastores wrote:

no graphic, just object and picture. i'm stil working on it unsuccessfully.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
sorry. Try
'Insert - Graphic - From file'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
you could insert it via 'Insert - Object - From file'. But why do

you
want to import a picture to Excel?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"ucastores" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag

i am trying to import a scanned image that i have saved on my

hard
drive to
an excel spreadsheet. I keep getting an invalid format or
goobledygook.
Any suggestions?

--

Dave Peterson
Frank Kabel

Hi Dave
thanks for the correction. Only have the English version available at
work :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

ucastores wrote:

no graphic, just object and picture. i'm stil working on it

unsuccessfully.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
sorry. Try