Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Alberto Pinto

Default INDIRECT Function

Hi!

is it possible to return this kind of string from the indirect function
(to use in a LOOKUP function):

'VARIABLE'!B$13:B$46

where VARIABLE is in the cell A1, and gives me the worksheet to lookup
the values.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
JE McGimpsey

One way:

=LOOKUP(A2,INDIRECT("'" & A1 & "'!B13:B36"),$J$13:$J$36)