uriel78

Default interpolation XY data with bezier curver

I've read a lot of posts on this topic, but I can't find a function that
allows me to do what I've to do with my data...can sone help me?
TIA

uriel78

"uriel78" ha scritto nel messaggio
I've read a lot of posts on this topic, but I can't find a function that
allows me to do what I've to do with my data...can sone help me?
TIA

I've also seen John Peltier's example, but it only gives a qualitative
explanation of the problem...Ok, he says, yes, excel's smoothing curve is
a belzier spline, but I still can't understand ho to interpolate my data
qirh a belzier's curve in such a way... :-(

uriel78

Thank you, I've already seen it just yesterday, but I think the example file
is only a "demonstration"...and I need a function or (better) a macro that
makes possible the interpolation of XY data set with bezier's curve...:-(
(I'm a newbie in VBA and still don't know how to build a routine that could
make it...)

Jerry W. Lewis

The macro functions are in the file (Tools|Macro|Visual Basic Editor).
The example is an example of how to use them, that also demonstrates the
point that they match what Excel's chart smoother does.

Jerry

uriel78 wrote:

Thank you, I've already seen it just yesterday, but I think the example file
is only a "demonstration"...and I need a function or (better) a macro that
makes possible the interpolation of XY data set with bezier's curve...:-(
(I'm a newbie in VBA and still don't know how to build a routine that could
make it...)

Jerry W. Lewis

You're welcome.

Jerry