frances

Default Thank you

Thank u Alex for sorting out my problem, I can now finish my report with
ease, thanks to your kind help!!

Alex

Frances

No problem. Glad to be of help.

Good luck

Alex

"frances" wrote:

Thank u Alex for sorting out my problem, I can now finish my report with
ease, thanks to your kind help!!

Earl Kiosterud

Frances,

This is a thoughtful post. As a matter of netiquette though, it should be
posted as a follow-up in the original thread. As a new post, it is orphaned
here.
--
Earl Kiosterud