Jeff

Default Text Cuts Off

When typing text in the cell, no matter whether I have "WRAP TEXT" on or not,
the text is cut off. I read an earlier posting response saying there is a
limit of 1024 characters and to use "ALT-ENTER" to get around this. It does
not work. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you.

David McRitchie

Once you manually change the row height then Excel expects
you to continue to adjust it to what you want. I expect that is
the cause of the problem. There is a macro by Jim Rech to
to autofit due to merged cells that may actually be your problem
and solution see
http://google.com/groups?threadm=uGM...40TK2MSFTNGP10
---
HTH,