nicola

Default automatic numbering

how do I make a number go from 001, then 002 then 003, it is for an order
number, so that each time I acces it, it automaticly changes
Bob Phillips

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
.Value = .Value + 1
End With
End If