Anthony Slater

Default A "previous" button on a user form

With the help of this forum, I've managed to build quite a decent little user
form for data entry.

Basically, after my user form has been filled in, a button is pressed that
finds the next blank row in a worksheet and fills in the details accordingly.
The form then resets and awaits a new entry.

How can I add a button that diplays the previous entry?

TIA

Anthony Slater

Bob

After the button on my user form is pressed, the values are added to my
worksheet.The user form is then reset ready for another entry.

What I want is another button for user form to be re-populated with the last
entry so the person inputting can double check the last entry for errors.