Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
PattiP

Default Linking multiple files

-- We have a daily schedule sheet that our power marketers use to enter
their daily power sales and purchases. Each schedule is saved in a separate
file by using the date as the filename, (i.e. m20060101, m20060102,
m20060103€¦ etc).

Is there a way to combine all this data into one file so I can eventually
link it to an ACCESS database for various reports. There are also situations
where there are after-the-fact corrections that are made to a schedule sheet,
so would need the data linked somehow so I always have access to the most
up-to-date information.

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. Let me know if you need
additional info.

TIA,
Patti

Patti