Penco Excel User

Default Date formats

Hi,

I am making a 12 month column report. I want the user to able to chose up to
which month actaul data will be retrieved and going forward budgeted data.
Can somebody help me with this?

--
Paul P
Bob Phillips

=MONTH(TODAY())

gets the month of today's date, and you can use that as your column offset

--

HTH

RP

"Penco Excel User" wrote in