wuwu

Default Cutomize the zoom to 80%

Dear all

I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not the
same. How can do that the view size will always change to 80% when I open
each file.

--
wuwu
Frank Kabel

Hi
you have to put this code into the workbook_open event of these files.
AFAIK there's no other option to achieve this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"wuwu" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Dear all

I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not

the
same. How can do that the view size will always change to 80% when I

open
each file.

--
wuwu

Dave Peterson

You could have an application event looking for when you open an existing file:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...apeXSPAM.c om

If you want to read more about application events, visit Chip Pearson's site:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/AppEvent.htm

wuwu wrote:

Dear all

I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not the
same. How can do that the view size will always change to 80% when I open
each file.

--
wuwu

--

Dave Peterson
Don Guillett

for each ws in worksheets
ws.select
activewindow.zoom=80
next

Further, you can set a print range for each sheet and use
activewindow.zoom=true.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software