Kiwi Mike

Default Filtering rows with tracked changes

Hi

I am trying to work out how to filter the rows that have been updated
over a period of a couple of days. I understand that you can highlight
records with tracked changes in a certain time period – but I would
like to be able to just have those rows that have highlighted cells to
look at. Any ideas out there? You can list changes on a new sheet but
it doesn't allow you to see the whole row.

Cheers,
Mike

P.s – is it possible to highlight changes between dates – I can only
see highlighting changes since …