Suz Suz is offline
Junior Member

Default Copied dates automatically change to previous day

Thank you so much, in advance, for any help you might be able to provide.

I created a faily large worksheet (using Excel 2003) citing specific dates for calendar entries for the years 200-2010.

When I copied a part of that worksheet and pasted it into a new worksheet, every date automatically changed to the day before.

I tried turning off the 1904 date system; but the problem continued adding four additional years to the ones I orginally entered.

I so appreciate the opportunity to ask some Excel experts.

Cordially,

Suz

Last edited by Suz : February 3rd 06 at 09:03 PM Reason: negate repeated words