Ron

Default How do you make an Excel workbook exclusive?

Don Guillett

Have it join a country club.
What is your definition of "exclusive", Bill.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Ron

Well when your sharing a workbook and you point to track changes to turn it
off there should be a dialog box pop up saying if you want to make this
workbook exclusive. I'm not getting that.