Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Ahmad Sinno

Default Linking multiple cells efficiently

I have Excel 2002 and would like to link 2 columns across 2 workbooks. I
know how to link the cells across workbooks one at a time, but I am wondering
if there is way to link columns at time. for example:

In the following example, I could first link 1a to 1b, then 2a to 2b then
3a to 3b. Is there a way for me to select the cells 1a:3a in workbook 1 and
directly link them to cells 1b:3b in workbook 2

workbook 1 workbook 2
1a -- 1b
2a -- 2b
3a -- 3b