louis markos

Default how do I set up a spreadsheet file?

How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel?
Trevor Shuttleworth

Now this is going to be an interesting one to watch.

Personally, I'd say you're going to need to be a lot more specific about
what you want to do. Failing that, go buy some books on Excel.

Regards

Trevor

"louis markos" <louis wrote in message
How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel?

gls858

louis markos wrote:
How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel?

I did a quick search for an Excel tutorial. I found
this one and it looks like it starts with the assumption
that the reader knows nothing at all about Excel.
Might be a good place to start.

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

gls858
Gord Dibben

Another excellent tutorial by the BayCon group.

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP