Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Gary

Default Access Form In An Access Report (SubForm) Question

I want to cycle through an excel with multiple worksheets, and showing the
first cell of each worksheet (which has drawings in that cell) on a report.
I must change the source path with VBA Code.

So I use a Form with an Unbound Object Frame (OLEUnbound4) Linked to an
excel worksheet, there is a link source path to the excel file and a image
on that Unbound Object Frame (OLEUnbound4).

I put that Form inside a Access Report, the report display the image on the
Form. During run-time, I update the Form to a different Link path, and the
image on the Form changes, but the Report (when open after the form updated)
still shows the original image of the Form.

Can someone tell me how to correct this problem where I can get the current
image on the Form???? I have been trying for a week and can't figure it
out. I also studies knowledge articles #311147, #202174, and #209990.

The reason for using the Form was to update the link with VBA code because
it has the Enabled and Locked property available to VBA coding.

Thanks!