Eileen

Default Fiscal Calendar

I have one column by the name of delivery (can be any
date). I am looking for a quick way to separate them into
our fiscal month. For example, our Dec. fiscal month is
Nov.20 - Dec. 19.

Can someone help ?
Nick Hodge

Eileen

Don't you just love people who do this!

I set up a table on another sheet called Fisc, thus... (All dates in UK
format)

FiscStart Fisc
20/12/2003 Jan-04
20/01/2004 Feb-04
20/02/2004 Mar-04
20/03/2004 Apr-04
20/04/2004 May-04
20/05/2004 Jun-04
20/06/2004 Jul-04
20/07/2004 Aug-04
20/08/2004 Sep-04
20/09/2004 Oct-04
20/10/2004 Nov-04
20/11/2004 Dec-04
20/12/2004 Jan-05

Then in the entry sheet, imagining the dates are in column A, in column B I
set this formula

=IF(ISBLANK(A2),"",VLOOKUP(A2,Fisc!$A$1:$B$14,2,TR UE))

Then, by formatting the result to mmmm yy (Via ToolsFormat...CellsCustom)
I arrived at this

Date Fiscal
20/01/2004 February 04
19/02/2004 February 04