Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
C_F via OfficeKB.com

Default Pop-up windows upon save &/or close

Okay....I have a worksheet with 93 tabs, and I'd like a pop-up message box to
display when a user attempts to close, print, or save the file, but only if
two cells do not contain the same figure. For example, if cell a5=5000 and
cell a6=6000, I need a message to display stating that the cells must contain
the same number. Is there a way to write the code without creating a macro
for it? I know this sounds like every other "wish-list post," but I'm drawing
a blank here. Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
JE McGimpsey

No.

Assuming that the values could legitimately differ at times other than
before print, save or close, at the very least, three event macros would
need to be created.

If the values *always* have to be the same, just enter

A6: =A5