Filmmaker

Default Impossible Formula!

I have made the spreadsheet "lookup" and tried the formula (both
hand-keying and cut-and-pasting it) but it marks the cell in error. I
tried to examine the process it was taking but couldn't trace the
problem specifically enough.

--
Filmmaker
Filmmaker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16266

JE McGimpsey

Since you didn't *reply* to a previous message, or include its text as a
quote, it's difficult to tell what you're talking about, much less what
the problem is...

In article ,
Filmmaker wrote:

I have made the spreadsheet "lookup" and tried the formula (both
hand-keying and cut-and-pasting it) but it marks the cell in error. I
tried to examine the process it was taking but couldn't trace the
problem specifically enough.

RagDyeR

I believe that "excelforum" has changed something in their software John.
For the past few days all answers are coming through my O.E. as individual
answers to the single , original OP, not as answers to answers.

This is a 12 post thread, with Frank having a conversation with the OP in
German in some of the posts.

Difficult to follow at times, even when having my own posts answered and
*not* registering and being flagged by my reader.
I wonder what it looks like at the excelforum end?

RD