Denny

Default jpeg picture always the same size

I would like to place a picture in an excel sheet. I have a template and I
have several sheets. I want to place a picture in each sheet (a different
picture in each sheet) and when I insert the picture I want it to be the
same size each time. At present when I place a picture in a sheet I have to
resize it. Is there a way to accomplish this? I hope this makes sense.
TIA!