Glennyboy

Default Report

Hi all, I am looking for some advice on where to start. I am trying to
produce a monthly report from an excel sheet. What I have is:

Clients in a columb to the left, activity type in a row across the top
(matrix). As I complete a certain activity I fill in the appropriate
cell with a date.

What I would like to do is produce a sheet that tells me which clients
were seen on a given month and who received what. I know that I could
filter but I was wondering if there was a function that would

recognise the month, identify the client and then produce a list as
there will be more that one

--
Glennyboy
Glennyboy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16275