Scott

Default How to verify that 3 cells are equal

Hello,

This should be a relatively easy question but I can't figure it out. How do
I verify that three cells are equal? I can verify that two cells are equal
but I'm having issues checking against a third cell.

Example:
A1=2
A2=2
A3=2

If I input =A1=A2, I get "True" but when I input =A1=A2=A3, I get "False"
even though all three cells are equal. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for
your help.

-Scott