Siddiqui

Default How do i Match all COLUMNS?

I need to be able to compare these 5 colums including the location with the
other file. If the 5 colums match exactly with the other file I want a value
of YES. When I put in the formula if it matches with Column A from my file
with the Column A in the other file it says yes. I want it to match Column A,
B, C, D, E with A,B,C,D,E from the orher file.

EXAMPLE:

MY SHEET: OTHER SHEET:
A B C A B C

Pen Yellow Chicago ORANGE PINK CHICAGO
ORANGE PINK CHICAGO Apple Green New York
Apple Red New York Flower Yellow Arizona

Now i want all of the 5 colums from my sheet to be cheaked by the other 5 in
the other sheet. If they all match including the location i want it to say
yes. If 2 coulms match and the location does not match i want it to say No
Value or whatever.

--
Thnx Siddiqui