Domenic

Default Have negative numbers show as zero

=IF(X582="Closed",0,MAX(Networkdays(K582,Lists!N$1 ,Lists!P$2:P$45)-10,0)

Hope this helps!

Candee Wrote:
Hello everyone.

I currently have the following formula in a worksheet to determine the
number of working days between the current date (Lists!N$1) and an
Issued Date (K582) if the item is showing as Open, less the 10
allowable days for a response (days overdue greater than 10) and it is
giving the desired results.

=IF(X582="Closed",0,(Networkdays(K582,Lists!N$1,Li sts!P$2:P$45))-10)

Except that if an item were issued yesterday, it returns a value of -8.
I would like it to show "0" if it is a negative number, as that means
that it is really not overdue at all. Can someone help me amend the
formula that I already have or provide a possibly easier (more
efficient) way to accomplish what I am trying to do?

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate any and all responses.

Have a great day!!!
Candee

--
Domenic